Thursday, August 29, 2013

2013 Phoenix Fashion Week!

I featured my first collection at 2011 Phoenix Fashion Week. Being apart of Phoenix Fashion Week was a great opportunities for me. The four month program helped me build, market and design my fashion brand. Although I am self taught,  I created beautiful clothing by myself, sewing every garment on a Wal-Mart machine and a dress form from JoAnn fabrics. I learned what fabrics drape flawlessly, how to sew a button and apply a zipper all without hiring a seamstress or pattern maker...but now it's time to get busy and maintain my identity as a true Fashion Designer. I plan to educate myself further by attending a fashion institute and getting my fashion degree all while working and completing new collections.
I have grown from an emerging designer to an established Designer!

http://phoenixfashionweek.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment